Chronologic (CURRENCY:DAY) traded down 7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One Chronologic token can currently be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001270 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC and Livecoin. In the last week, Chronologic has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar. Chronologic has a market capitalization of $135,472.99 and approximately $312.00 worth of Chronologic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002551 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008996 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $218.13 or 0.01957708 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00076263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.30 or 0.00182190 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000917 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.27 or 0.00110127 BTC.
Chronologic’s launch date was July 28th, 2017. Chronologic’s total supply is 1,236,076 tokens and its circulating supply is 957,431 tokens. Chronologic’s official website is chronologic.network. Chronologic’s official Twitter account is @ChronoLogicETH.
Buying and Selling Chronologic
Chronologic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronologic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chronologic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chronologic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chronologic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronologic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.