Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One Cryptonex coin can now be purchased for $1.76 or 0.00015698 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptonex and YoBit. Cryptonex has a market capitalization of $98.13 million and $1.41 million worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Cryptonex has traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002608 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008891 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $219.89 or 0.01958851 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.59 or 0.00183447 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.49 or 0.00075633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000922 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00110793 BTC.
Cryptonex Coin Profile
Cryptonex’s launch date was August 14th, 2017. Cryptonex’s total supply is 107,135,054 coins and its circulating supply is 55,686,329 coins. The official website for Cryptonex is cryptonex.org. Cryptonex’s official Twitter account is @Cryptonex_CNX and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cryptonex Coin Trading
Cryptonex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and Cryptonex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptonex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptonex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.