Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. Dimecoin has a total market cap of $1.01 million and $570.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Dimecoin has traded up 12.4% against the dollar. One Dimecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00018565 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003918 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003580 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- PEPS Coin (PEPS) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Gossip Coin (GOSS) traded 21.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nyerium (NYEX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Dimecoin (DIME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. The Reddit community for Dimecoin is /r/dimecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dimecoin is www.dimecoinnetwork.com.
Buying and Selling Dimecoin
Dimecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dimecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.