Ixcoin (CURRENCY:IXC) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. Ixcoin has a total market cap of $2.37 million and $146.00 worth of Ixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ixcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001001 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and YoBit. During the last week, Ixcoin has traded up 15.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Freicoin (FRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006955 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Ixcoin (IXC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 10th, 2011. Ixcoin’s total supply is 21,127,919 coins. Ixcoin’s official website is www.ixcoin.net. Ixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Ixcoin.
Ixcoin Coin Trading
Ixcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.