LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LC4) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. Over the last week, LEOcoin has traded up 23.6% against the dollar. LEOcoin has a market cap of $75,920.75 and approximately $58.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LEOcoin token can now be bought for about $0.0505 or 0.00000450 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,225.47 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $372.68 or 0.03319905 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $286.85 or 0.02555378 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $57.64 or 0.00513448 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.66 or 0.00754211 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011297 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.19 or 0.00064070 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.51 or 0.00743904 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 28.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016942 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC.
LEOcoin (CRYPTO:LC4) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,501,964 tokens. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LEOcoin is www.lc4foundation.org.
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.