Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. In the last week, Polis has traded down 21.4% against the dollar. Polis has a total market capitalization of $5.77 million and approximately $11,295.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Polis coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.59 or 0.00005311 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 28% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 47.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 22% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Polis (POLIS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 9,831,891 coins. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Polis is polispay.org. The official message board for Polis is forum.polispay.org.
Buying and Selling Polis
Polis can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, STEX, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Polis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.