Quasarcoin (CURRENCY:QAC) traded down 7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One Quasarcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. In the last week, Quasarcoin has traded down 30.2% against the dollar. Quasarcoin has a market cap of $104,313.19 and approximately $2,609.00 worth of Quasarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00043704 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 31.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000091 BTC.
QAC is a coin. Quasarcoin’s total supply is 263,449,705 coins and its circulating supply is 168,449,705 coins. Quasarcoin’s official website is quasarcoin.org. Quasarcoin’s official Twitter account is @Quasarcoingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Quasarcoin
Quasarcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quasarcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quasarcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quasarcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quasarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quasarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.