RoBET (CURRENCY:ROBET) traded down 15.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on August 2nd. RoBET has a total market capitalization of $45,037.51 and $4.00 worth of RoBET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, RoBET has traded 12.7% higher against the dollar. One RoBET token can currently be bought for $0.0564 or 0.00000502 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002608 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008891 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.89 or 0.01958851 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001480 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.59 or 0.00183447 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.49 or 0.00075633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000922 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000038 BTC.
ROBET is a token. It was first traded on August 16th, 2018. RoBET’s total supply is 102,102,102 tokens and its circulating supply is 798,697 tokens. The official website for RoBET is www.robetcoin.com. RoBET’s official Twitter account is @RoBET_Coin.
RoBET Token Trading
RoBET can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RoBET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RoBET should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RoBET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RoBET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RoBET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.