ZeuxCoin (CURRENCY:ZUC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. Over the last seven days, ZeuxCoin has traded down 6.6% against the dollar. One ZeuxCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0035 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Coinall. ZeuxCoin has a market cap of $660,991.55 and approximately $41,537.00 worth of ZeuxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001481 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00040228 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $570.93 or 0.05124099 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002770 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002223 BTC.
- Ampleforth (AMPL) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010014 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00051381 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00029858 BTC.
ZUC is a token. It was first traded on November 23rd, 2018. ZeuxCoin’s total supply is 750,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 189,999,999 tokens. The official message board for ZeuxCoin is medium.com/zeux. ZeuxCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZeuxApp. ZeuxCoin’s official website is www.zeux.com.
ZeuxCoin Token Trading
ZeuxCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinall and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZeuxCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZeuxCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZeuxCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZeuxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZeuxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.