ALLY (CURRENCY:ALY) traded 13.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. One ALLY token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, ALLY has traded 50% lower against the US dollar. ALLY has a total market capitalization of $2.03 million and $1,109.00 worth of ALLY was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001546 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00043615 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005292 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $464.60 or 0.04243911 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004650 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009151 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00057874 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00034936 BTC.
ALLY Token Profile
ALLY (CRYPTO:ALY) is a token. It launched on September 19th, 2019. ALLY’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,300,000,000 tokens. ALLY’s official Twitter account is @getally_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. ALLY’s official website is getally.io.
Buying and Selling ALLY
ALLY can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALLY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALLY should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALLY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALLY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALLY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.