Era Swap (CURRENCY:ES) traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. One Era Swap token can currently be purchased for $0.0662 or 0.00000604 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Era Swap has a market cap of $1.30 million and $743,755.00 worth of Era Swap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Era Swap has traded down 14.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001546 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00043615 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005292 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $464.60 or 0.04243911 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004650 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009151 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00057874 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00034936 BTC.
Era Swap Token Profile
Era Swap (CRYPTO:ES) is a token. It was first traded on May 18th, 2019. Era Swap’s total supply is 1,347,961,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,622,271 tokens. Era Swap’s official website is eraswap.life.
Buying and Selling Era Swap
Era Swap can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Era Swap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Era Swap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Era Swap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Era Swap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Era Swap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.