Kuverit (CURRENCY:KUV) traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 16th. Kuverit has a total market capitalization of $131,555.94 and approximately $91.00 worth of Kuverit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Kuverit has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar. One Kuverit token can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001546 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00043615 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005292 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $464.60 or 0.04243911 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004650 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009151 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00057874 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00034936 BTC.
Kuverit is a token. It launched on January 18th, 2019. Kuverit’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,275,167,396 tokens. The official website for Kuverit is www.kuverit.io. Kuverit’s official Twitter account is @kuver_it and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Kuverit
Kuverit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kuverit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kuverit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kuverit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kuverit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kuverit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.