Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded up 32.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. Over the last week, Digiwage has traded 38.5% higher against the US dollar. Digiwage has a total market capitalization of $20,203.95 and $4.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digiwage coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bonorum (BONO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $41.58 or 0.00387309 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00020984 BTC.
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded up 56.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013130 BTC.
- SovranoCoin (SVR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00010767 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010216 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001594 BTC.
- Scrypta (LYRA) traded up 54.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000327 BTC.
Digiwage (WAGE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 55,062,329 coins and its circulating supply is 47,062,308 coins. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digiwage’s official website is coin.digiwage.org.
Digiwage Coin Trading
Digiwage can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digiwage should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digiwage using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.