Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 2nd. During the last week, Augur has traded 6.1% higher against the US dollar. Augur has a total market cap of $183.45 million and $18.25 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Augur token can now be bought for $16.68 or 0.00054480 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00038878 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00006828 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003278 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003267 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.79 or 0.00280244 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00016231 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00027459 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $594.75 or 0.01942914 BTC.
Augur (CRYPTO:REP) is a token. Its launch date was November 17th, 2014. Augur’s total supply is 11,000,000 tokens. Augur’s official Twitter account is @AugurProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Augur is www.augur.net. The Reddit community for Augur is /r/augur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.