Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 2nd. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $150.88 million and $7.84 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for approximately $8.61 or 0.00028905 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 2.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $58.29 or 0.00195573 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00038794 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.