Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 2nd. During the last week, Electroneum has traded down 7.1% against the dollar. Electroneum has a total market cap of $48.25 million and $408,919.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for $0.0047 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- FRED Energy (FRED) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Electroneum (ETN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 30th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 10,222,815,924 coins. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.