Ergo (CURRENCY:ERG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 2nd. Ergo has a total market capitalization of $17.30 million and approximately $1.46 million worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ergo has traded up 12.2% against the dollar. One Ergo coin can now be purchased for $0.65 or 0.00002094 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31,254.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $759.78 or 0.02430913 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $129.06 or 0.00412943 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $352.05 or 0.01126380 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.75 or 0.00450328 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 55.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00018464 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $58.38 or 0.00186796 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Ergo (CRYPTO:ERG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Autolykos hashing algorithm. Ergo’s total supply is 29,733,225 coins and its circulating supply is 26,429,503 coins. Ergo’s official Twitter account is @ergoplatformorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ergo’s official website is ergoplatform.org.
Ergo Coin Trading
Ergo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ergo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ergo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.