FLIP (CURRENCY:FLP) traded 47.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 2nd. One FLIP token can currently be bought for $0.0044 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges. FLIP has a total market cap of $243,866.69 and $169.00 worth of FLIP was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, FLIP has traded 24% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.02 or 0.00038465 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00006800 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003212 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.85 or 0.00274813 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00016113 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.48 or 0.00027144 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $606.65 or 0.01941916 BTC.
FLP is a token. Its launch date was October 13th, 2017. FLIP’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,955,000 tokens. The official message board for FLIP is medium.com/@fliptoken. FLIP’s official Twitter account is @Gameflip. FLIP’s official website is fliptoken.gameflip.com.
FLIP Token Trading
FLIP can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLIP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLIP should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FLIP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLIP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.