Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded 32.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 2nd. One Liquidity Network token can now be bought for $0.0294 or 0.00000094 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, LATOKEN and Hotbit. Liquidity Network has a market cap of $1.57 million and approximately $138,186.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Liquidity Network has traded 552.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003210 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00028627 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37.80 or 0.00121215 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $163.65 or 0.00524721 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.45 or 0.00145744 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.03 or 0.00282264 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00018124 BTC.
- CryptalDash (CRD) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00003280 BTC.
Liquidity Network Profile
Liquidity Network launched on November 1st, 2015. Liquidity Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,334,645 tokens. The official message board for Liquidity Network is firstname.lastname@example.org. Liquidity Network’s official website is liquidity.network. Liquidity Network’s official Twitter account is @tech_liquid.
Liquidity Network Token Trading
Liquidity Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, LATOKEN, Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquidity Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Liquidity Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.