Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded 34% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 2nd. In the last week, Mysterium has traded up 46.4% against the dollar. One Mysterium token can now be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00000808 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Mysterium has a market cap of $5.06 million and $9,025.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.02 or 0.00038465 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00006800 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003212 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $85.85 or 0.00274813 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00016113 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.48 or 0.00027144 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $606.65 or 0.01941916 BTC.
Mysterium Token Profile
MYST is a token. Its launch date was June 13th, 2017. Mysterium’s total supply is 32,433,365 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,033,628 tokens. Mysterium’s official Twitter account is @MysteriumNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mysterium’s official website is mysterium.network. The Reddit community for Mysterium is /r/MysteriumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Mysterium is medium.com/mysterium-network.
Mysterium Token Trading
Mysterium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mysterium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.