Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 2nd. One Nebulas coin can now be purchased for about $0.25 or 0.00000812 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, BCEX, Gate.io and Neraex. Nebulas has a total market capitalization of $14.17 million and approximately $1.50 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Nebulas has traded down 10.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00038731 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00006981 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003320 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003308 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.03 or 0.00281276 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00016259 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.44 or 0.00027907 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $588.72 or 0.01947544 BTC.
Nebulas Coin Profile
Nebulas is a coin. Its genesis date was September 1st, 2017. Nebulas’ total supply is 73,280,342 coins and its circulating supply is 57,744,820 coins. The official website for Nebulas is nebulas.io. Nebulas’ official Twitter account is @nebulasio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nebulas is /r/nebulas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nebulas’ official message board is medium.com/nebulasio.
Nebulas Coin Trading
Nebulas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Allcoin, Huobi, Neraex, LBank, Gate.io, Binance and BCEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nebulas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nebulas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.