Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 2nd. Over the last seven days, Qtum has traded up 1.1% against the US dollar. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for $2.21 or 0.00007393 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $215.53 million and $291.66 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 167.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 28.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 49.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
QTUM is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on December 19th, 2016. Qtum’s total supply is 103,042,152 coins and its circulating supply is 97,522,732 coins. Qtum’s official Twitter account is @QtumOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Qtum is /r/Qtum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qtum’s official website is qtum.org.
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.