Safe Haven (CURRENCY:SHA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 2nd. Safe Haven has a market cap of $5.96 million and $696,212.00 worth of Safe Haven was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Safe Haven has traded 17.3% higher against the dollar. One Safe Haven token can now be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including OceanEx and LATOKEN.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $131.18 or 0.00419910 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $20.84 or 0.00224538 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Safe Haven Token Profile
Safe Haven is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 12th, 2014. Safe Haven’s total supply is 8,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,005,855,396 tokens. The Reddit community for Safe Haven is /r/safehavenio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Safe Haven is safehaven.io. Safe Haven’s official message board is t.me/safehavenio_ann. Safe Haven’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Safe Haven
Safe Haven can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OceanEx and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe Haven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Safe Haven should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Safe Haven using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Haven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe Haven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.