Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 2nd. During the last week, Tether has traded up 0.2% against the US dollar. One Tether token can now be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00003350 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Tether has a total market cap of $21.24 billion and $59.62 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00028480 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $37.17 or 0.00124346 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.43 or 0.00543313 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.70 or 0.00149508 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.15 or 0.00294848 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00018562 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.41 or 0.00048208 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.20 or 0.00074260 BTC.
Tether was first traded on October 6th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 21,783,323,926 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,205,636,250 tokens. The official website for Tether is tether.to. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.