TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 2nd. TRON has a total market cap of $1.92 billion and approximately $775.02 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TRON coin can now be bought for $0.0268 or 0.00000090 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, TRON has traded down 2.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Velas (VLX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- WAX (WAXP) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000996 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001192 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000012 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON (CRYPTO:TRX) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,850,743,812 coins and its circulating supply is 71,659,657,369 coins. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for TRON is tron.network. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.