Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded up 7.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 2nd. Uquid Coin has a total market capitalization of $49.03 million and $6.66 million worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Uquid Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $4.90 or 0.00015721 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Exrates, CoinExchange and OOOBTC. Over the last week, Uquid Coin has traded 121.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00037541 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00006713 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003219 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003207 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $84.56 or 0.00271142 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00015963 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.24 or 0.00026431 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $606.53 or 0.01944740 BTC.
Uquid Coin Token Profile
Uquid Coin (UQC) is a token. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Uquid Coin’s official website is uquidcoin.com. Uquid Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@uquidcoin.
Uquid Coin Token Trading
Uquid Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, IDEX, OOOBTC, CoinExchange, Exrates, IDAX and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uquid Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Uquid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.