Yap Stone (CURRENCY:YAP) traded 5.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 2nd. One Yap Stone token can currently be purchased for about $0.0029 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Yap Stone has traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar. Yap Stone has a total market cap of $436,095.14 and approximately $58,966.00 worth of Yap Stone was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00038878 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00006828 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003278 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003267 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.79 or 0.00280244 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00016231 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00027459 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $594.75 or 0.01942914 BTC.
Yap Stone Profile
Yap Stone (YAP) is a token. It launched on October 24th, 2019. Yap Stone’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 150,000,000 tokens. The official website for Yap Stone is www.yapstone.pro. Yap Stone’s official message board is medium.com/@yapstonecity.
Buying and Selling Yap Stone
Yap Stone can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Yap Stone directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Yap Stone should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Yap Stone using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Yap Stone Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Yap Stone and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.