Basis Cash (CURRENCY:BAC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Basis Cash token can currently be bought for $0.47 or 0.00000967 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Basis Cash has traded down 3.3% against the dollar. Basis Cash has a total market cap of $27.02 million and approximately $466,639.00 worth of Basis Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $218.91 or 0.00454072 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.72 or 0.00067858 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000964 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.76 or 0.00078323 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 155.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.31 or 0.00054581 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $235.84 or 0.00489170 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $34.16 or 0.00070849 BTC.
Basis Cash Profile
Basis Cash’s total supply is 57,977,225 tokens and its circulating supply is 57,977,113 tokens. Basis Cash’s official website is basis.cash. Basis Cash’s official message board is medium.com/basis-cash.
Basis Cash Token Trading
Basis Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Basis Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Basis Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Basis Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Basis Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Basis Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.