Bezant (CURRENCY:BZNT) traded down 10.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. One Bezant token can currently be purchased for about $0.0018 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Bezant has traded down 24.8% against the U.S. dollar. Bezant has a total market cap of $1.60 million and $5,687.00 worth of Bezant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.45 or 0.00052674 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $353.79 or 0.00732235 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.74 or 0.00030506 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 31.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00037677 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00006207 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.78 or 0.00057494 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,207.78 or 0.04569412 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002070 BTC.
Bezant (BZNT) is a token. Bezant’s total supply is 999,999,820 tokens and its circulating supply is 878,398,685 tokens. The official message board for Bezant is medium.com/bezant. Bezant’s official Twitter account is @bezant_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bezant is bezant.io. The Reddit community for Bezant is /r/Bezant.
Bezant Token Trading
Bezant can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bezant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bezant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bezant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bezant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bezant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.