Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. During the last week, Bitcoin Interest has traded up 6.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Interest coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0067 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges. Bitcoin Interest has a total market cap of $123,273.11 and $15.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.44 or 0.00252752 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 25.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.86 or 0.00103787 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.41 or 0.00054969 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001213 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Profile
Bitcoin Interest is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Interest is bitcoininterest.io.
Bitcoin Interest Coin Trading
Bitcoin Interest can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Interest should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Interest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.