ChainX (CURRENCY:PCX) traded 13.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. One ChainX coin can now be purchased for approximately $8.37 or 0.00018229 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, ChainX has traded 24.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. ChainX has a market capitalization of $64.63 million and approximately $1.90 million worth of ChainX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002177 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $207.09 or 0.00451109 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.91 or 0.00067330 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 25.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 165.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.57 or 0.00077479 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.89 or 0.00054222 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.77 or 0.00075744 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $219.00 or 0.00477056 BTC.
ChainX’s total supply is 7,723,350 coins. The official website for ChainX is chainx.org. The Reddit community for ChainX is /r/ChainX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for ChainX is medium.com/@chainx_org. ChainX’s official Twitter account is @chainx_org.
According to CryptoCompare, “ChainX transforms inter-chain assets in a unified way, and any chain can establish asset interoperability with all chains as long as it establishes a connection with ChainX. ChainX value user's mining power based on the market value of BTC, DOT, ETH, ERC20, EOS, and other assets that user cross-chain deposit in. There is no ICO and pre-mining. ChainX will try to make the validator scalable and civilization. ChainX will use the POS algorithm to establish the first blockchain network that can game for a long time. “
ChainX Coin Trading
ChainX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChainX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.