Chimpion (CURRENCY:BNANA) traded down 10.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Chimpion has a total market capitalization of $103.47 million and $1.13 million worth of Chimpion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Chimpion has traded up 5.4% against the US dollar. One Chimpion coin can currently be bought for $3.26 or 0.00006750 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.45 or 0.00052674 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $353.79 or 0.00732235 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.74 or 0.00030506 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 31.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00037677 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00006207 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.78 or 0.00057494 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,207.78 or 0.04569412 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002070 BTC.
Chimpion Coin Profile
Chimpion (BNANA) is a coin. Chimpion’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 31,727,387 coins. Chimpion’s official website is www.chimpion.io. Chimpion’s official Twitter account is @chimpionio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The latest initiative of the Chimpion ecosystem, Chimpion Springboard is a staking platform that enables individuals to stake their Chimpion Tokens into profitable e-commerce businesses. These businesses are given access to the crypto e-commerce platform and premium services. Following the vesting period, those who have staked the store can withdraw their Chimpion Tokens and keep the additional rewards they have collected. “
Buying and Selling Chimpion
Chimpion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chimpion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chimpion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chimpion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chimpion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chimpion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.