Digitex (CURRENCY:DGTX) traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 23rd. During the last week, Digitex has traded 26.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Digitex coin can currently be bought for $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges. Digitex has a market cap of $5.28 million and $4.72 million worth of Digitex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.20 or 0.00052394 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $349.34 or 0.00726330 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.75 or 0.00030676 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 31.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.84 or 0.00037085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00006163 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.51 or 0.00057201 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002082 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,141.17 or 0.04451823 BTC.
Digitex is a coin. It was first traded on January 15th, 2018. Digitex’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 931,035,715 coins. Digitex’s official Twitter account is @DigitexFutures.
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Seychelles, Digitex Futures is a Commission-Free cryptocurrency Futures Trading. It allows its users (traders) to trade prices of cryptocurrencies (speculate) instead of effectively purchase them. In other words, users are able to stake a guess for the price direction (up or down) of a supported cryptocurrency, earning an income if the guess was right. At Digital Futures, stakes to make a guess or the income earnings for the correct speculation are paid with the DGTX token. The DGTX token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is the Digital Futures native currency and needed in all actions related to account balances as well as in trading profits and losses. “
Digitex Coin Trading
Digitex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digitex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.