Marlin (CURRENCY:POND) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 23rd. During the last seven days, Marlin has traded down 9.4% against the US dollar. One Marlin token can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00000271 BTC on popular exchanges. Marlin has a total market cap of $55.98 million and approximately $15.86 million worth of Marlin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $219.01 or 0.00455358 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32.91 or 0.00068424 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000975 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $37.59 or 0.00078163 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 149.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00054733 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $234.00 or 0.00486512 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $34.57 or 0.00071874 BTC.
Marlin Token Profile
Marlin’s total supply is 3,184,000,001 tokens and its circulating supply is 430,099,800 tokens. Marlin’s official website is www.marlin.pro. Marlin’s official message board is medium.com/marlin-protocol.
Marlin Token Trading
Marlin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Marlin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Marlin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Marlin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Marlin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marlin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.