Maro (CURRENCY:MARO) traded 25.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. Maro has a market cap of $17.01 million and approximately $13.31 million worth of Maro was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Maro has traded up 0.7% against the US dollar. One Maro coin can currently be bought for $0.0361 or 0.00000076 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.35 or 0.00051480 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $329.75 or 0.00697137 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.78 or 0.00031252 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 31.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.78 or 0.00037585 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00006203 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.97 or 0.00057018 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,036.35 or 0.04305158 BTC.
Maro is a coin. It launched on March 6th, 2018. Maro’s total supply is 927,954,946 coins and its circulating supply is 470,929,790 coins. Maro’s official Twitter account is @ttc_protocol. The official website for Maro is ma.ro/#. Maro’s official message board is medium.com/ttc-official-blog.
Buying and Selling Maro
Maro can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maro directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maro should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Maro using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.