Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded 20.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Over the last seven days, Metronome has traded down 20.8% against the US dollar. One Metronome token can now be purchased for $2.07 or 0.00004442 BTC on exchanges. Metronome has a market capitalization of $23.71 million and approximately $141,695.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002148 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $211.81 or 0.00455268 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.77 or 0.00068284 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 164.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.97 or 0.00077317 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.39 or 0.00054581 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $35.35 or 0.00075974 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $224.09 or 0.00481649 BTC.
Metronome’s genesis date was May 23rd, 2018. Metronome’s total supply is 12,805,714 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,471,765 tokens. The official website for Metronome is www.metronome.io. The Reddit community for Metronome is /r/metronometoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Metronome is medium.com/@MetronomeToken. Metronome’s official Twitter account is @MTNToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metronome is an Ethereum-based token designed to serve as a completely decentralized digital currency. “
Metronome Token Trading
Metronome can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metronome using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.