Observer (CURRENCY:OBSR) traded 28.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Observer has a market cap of $13.01 million and $20.04 million worth of Observer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Observer has traded 15.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Observer coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.35 or 0.00052580 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $355.77 or 0.00737937 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00030401 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 31.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $18.12 or 0.00037591 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006173 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.62 or 0.00057291 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2,175.68 or 0.04512796 BTC.
Observer (CRYPTO:OBSR) is a coin. It launched on October 5th, 2018. Observer’s total supply is 15,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 2,296,917,316 coins. The Reddit community for Observer is /r/OBSR. Observer’s official Twitter account is @observerfounda1. The official website for Observer is www.obsr.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “OBSR (OBSERVER Coin) is a utility coin that promotes crowd-sourced weather data trading. Individuals earn OBSR by sending personal weather observations, such as air temperature, pressure, humidity, and fine dust concentrations, to the OBSERVER FOUNDATION. Whenever observations are successfully performed the data provider receives OBSR as compensation. All observations are subject to quality control by meteorological experts and managed through big data technology. Data buyers can purchase OBSR from the cryptocurrency exchanges for weather data and acquire data through the OBSERVER FOUNDATION. “
Buying and Selling Observer
Observer can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Observer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Observer should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Observer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Observer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Observer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.