reflect.finance (CURRENCY:RFI) traded down 16.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. reflect.finance has a total market cap of $10.22 million and approximately $675,438.00 worth of reflect.finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, reflect.finance has traded down 33.4% against the U.S. dollar. One reflect.finance token can now be bought for approximately $1.08 or 0.00002294 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $217.19 or 0.00461670 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.93 or 0.00067865 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001010 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $37.13 or 0.00078918 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 163.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00054749 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $35.73 or 0.00075949 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $229.63 or 0.00488110 BTC.
reflect.finance’s total supply is 9,472,377 tokens. reflect.finance’s official website is reflect.finance. The official message board for reflect.finance is reflectfinance.medium.com.
Buying and Selling reflect.finance
reflect.finance can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as reflect.finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire reflect.finance should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy reflect.finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for reflect.finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for reflect.finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.