SteepCoin (CURRENCY:STEEP) traded 10.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 23rd. During the last week, SteepCoin has traded down 31.9% against the U.S. dollar. One SteepCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. SteepCoin has a market cap of $86,009.15 and $68.00 worth of SteepCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Compound (COMP) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $367.32 or 0.00775161 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded down 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Axe (AXE) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded down 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
STEEP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. SteepCoin’s total supply is 189,569,725 coins and its circulating supply is 181,505,253 coins. SteepCoin’s official Twitter account is @steepcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. SteepCoin’s official website is www.steepcoin.net/en.
According to CryptoCompare, “SteepCoin main target is to build a full-fledged platform, providing the most secure and the fastest transactions of any kind of information between clients, which allows use it as payment method in mobile apps and PC games and getting PoS rewards from mobile devices anywhere the users want and allows making profitable deals using smart-contract technology and release tokens and projects basing on SteepCoin Blockchain. “
Buying and Selling SteepCoin
SteepCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SteepCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SteepCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SteepCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SteepCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SteepCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.