Synthetix (CURRENCY:SNX) traded 16.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. In the last week, Synthetix has traded 28% lower against the U.S. dollar. Synthetix has a total market cap of $1.99 billion and approximately $404.44 million worth of Synthetix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Synthetix token can now be bought for about $17.34 or 0.00036268 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.93 or 0.00054246 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $341.56 or 0.00714567 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 37.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.81 or 0.00030993 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 33.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00037456 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006226 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.59 or 0.00057722 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2,082.45 or 0.04356667 BTC.
Synthetix (SNX) is a token. Its launch date was March 11th, 2018. Synthetix’s total supply is 215,258,834 tokens and its circulating supply is 114,841,533 tokens. The official website for Synthetix is www.synthetix.io. Synthetix’s official Twitter account is @synthetix_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Synthetix’s official message board is research.synthetix.io.
Synthetix Token Trading
Synthetix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Synthetix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synthetix should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Synthetix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Synthetix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synthetix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.