The Sandbox (CURRENCY:SAND) traded down 20% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. The Sandbox has a total market capitalization of $143.26 million and approximately $246.20 million worth of The Sandbox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, The Sandbox has traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One The Sandbox token can now be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00000459 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00022008 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00007143 BTC.
- Marscoin (MARS) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000994 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Pizza (PIZZA) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000015 BTC.
The Sandbox Token Profile
The Sandbox (SAND) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 5th, 2017. The Sandbox’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 668,256,277 tokens. The Sandbox’s official message board is medium.com/sandbox-game. The Sandbox’s official website is www.sandbox.game/en.
The Sandbox Token Trading
The Sandbox can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Sandbox directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Sandbox should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase The Sandbox using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for The Sandbox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Sandbox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.