Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties (CURRENCY:WCK) traded 29.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.46 or 0.00009335 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties has traded 52.8% higher against the US dollar. Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties has a market cap of $292,741.72 and $4,940.00 worth of Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $227.03 or 0.00474963 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002091 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.93 or 0.00068900 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $38.38 or 0.00080286 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded 136.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.68 or 0.00055820 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $240.53 or 0.00503210 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.38 or 0.00076105 BTC.
Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties Coin Profile
Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties’ total supply is 65,610 coins.
Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties Coin Trading
Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Basic CryptoKitties and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.