Zap (CURRENCY:ZAP) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Zap has a total market capitalization of $47.28 million and $2.49 million worth of Zap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zap token can now be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00000417 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Zap has traded down 38.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.75 or 0.00051530 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $348.38 or 0.00725320 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.03 or 0.00031292 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 31.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.95 or 0.00037366 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00006181 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.39 or 0.00057033 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002082 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2,095.92 or 0.04363621 BTC.
ZAP is a token. It launched on October 7th, 2017. Zap’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 236,144,465 tokens. The Reddit community for Zap is /r/ZapStore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Zap is www.zap.org. Zap’s official Twitter account is @ZapOracles and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zap Store is an Ethereum-based marketplace to find,list, and purchase oracles. ZAP is an ERC20 token that serves as currency on Zap's ecosystem. In order to create an oracle or make queries for data, both providers and subscribers must bond their ZAP, locking it up in an individual oracle. “
Zap Token Trading
Zap can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.