DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Over the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded 6.5% higher against the dollar. DigixDAO has a total market capitalization of $40.44 million and approximately $147,892.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigixDAO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $397.22 or 0.00686883 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.62 or 0.00056416 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.07 or 0.00022608 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00046068 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $367.56 or 0.00635607 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.43 or 0.00083742 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000040 BTC.
DigixDAO (DGD) is a N/A coin that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 28th, 2016. DigixDAO’s total supply is 101,817 coins. The official message board for DigixDAO is medium.com/@digix. The Reddit community for DigixDAO is /r/digix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigixDAO’s official Twitter account is @DigixGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. DigixDAO’s official website is digix.global/dgd.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix is an asset tokenization platform that puts gold asset ownership on the blockchain, making digital gold transferrable. Digix' ecosystem is powered by two native tokens: DGX and DGD. DGX is an ERC20 security token which democratizes access to gold. DGX represents physical gold where 1 DGX represents 1 gram of gold. The DGD token gives users the right to profits in the trading of DGX tokens which own the right to gold stored in a vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the DGD token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. DigixDAO’s Dissolution: Following the casting of votes by our community of DGD holders, the majority of DGD holders have voted for a dissolution of DigixDAO and to burn the remaining DGD in circulation, returning prorated amounts of ETH to token holders according to their DGD holdings. Read all about it here. “
DigixDAO Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.