InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded down 17% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. InsaneCoin has a market cap of $321,336.26 and $15.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, InsaneCoin has traded down 42% against the US dollar. One InsaneCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0127 or 0.00000022 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $263.91 or 0.00457378 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00005720 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.56 or 0.00028697 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,844.31 or 0.04929418 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000339 BTC.
InsaneCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 25,314,222 coins. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for InsaneCoin is insane.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Insane Coin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The Insane Coin moved to a new blockchain in order to support new features like Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX and more. “
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsaneCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InsaneCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.