Mdex (CURRENCY:MDX) traded up 11.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. One Mdex coin can now be bought for $4.23 or 0.00007285 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Mdex has traded 9.3% higher against the US dollar. Mdex has a total market capitalization of $808.97 million and $341.51 million worth of Mdex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00001689 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.79 or 0.00070280 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.87 or 0.00263365 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00005495 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $454.28 or 0.00782643 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,116.22 or 1.00124946 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00017761 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $407.52 or 0.00702097 BTC.
Mdex’s launch date was November 14th, 2020. Mdex’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 191,305,710 coins. Mdex’s official Twitter account is @Mdextech.
According to CryptoCompare, “MDX token holders receive trading fee rebates per the tiered structure referenced here. Please note that the Mandala Exchange reserves the right to update the information listed below any time in the future at the team’s discretion. In order to receive trading fee rebates or unlock platform enhancements, users must lock the required amount of MDX token in their Mandala Exchange wallet for a period of 30 days or greater. After the 30-day locking period, users will receive their trading fee rebates via a credit to their Mandala Exchange wallet in the same currency in which the trading fees were originally collected. Trading fee rebates will be paid on a rolling 30-day basis based on the users locking period date. “
Mdex Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mdex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mdex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mdex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mdex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mdex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.