PAYCENT (CURRENCY:PYN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 8th. In the last week, PAYCENT has traded 33.8% lower against the dollar. PAYCENT has a total market cap of $334,268.19 and approximately $357.00 worth of PAYCENT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PAYCENT coin can now be purchased for $0.0039 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.32 or 0.00055681 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.12 or 0.00022597 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.62 or 0.00083767 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $367.42 or 0.00633004 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00030347 BTC.
PAYCENT Coin Profile
PYN is a coin. PAYCENT’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 85,310,628 coins. PAYCENT’s official message board is medium.com/@paycent. PAYCENT’s official Twitter account is @PaycentGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for PAYCENT is paycent.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paycent is a global mobile dual e-wallet that can be funded by cryptocurrencies (e.g. Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin) with high liquidity and fiat currencies within the same mobile application. This allows the cryptocurrencies holders multiple avenues of spend and straddle the world of fiat and cryptocurrencies. The full ecosystem of Paycent and Paycent mPOS allows payments for daily household spend such as utilities, cable and Telco airtime. All conversions from cryptocurrencies to fiat will be done in real time. “
PAYCENT Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAYCENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAYCENT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PAYCENT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAYCENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAYCENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.