Proton (CURRENCY:XPR) traded up 19.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 8th. In the last week, Proton has traded down 20.6% against the US dollar. Proton has a market capitalization of $90.10 million and approximately $907,769.00 worth of Proton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proton coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0192 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.26 or 0.00055753 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.08 or 0.00022610 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $48.84 or 0.00084395 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $365.22 or 0.00631140 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.54 or 0.00030304 BTC.
Proton Coin Profile
XPR is a coin. It was first traded on October 2nd, 2018. Proton’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 4,682,784,214 coins. The official website for Proton is www.protonchain.com. The Reddit community for Proton is https://reddit.com/r/ProtonChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Proton’s official message board is medium.com/protonchain/proton-xid-915bda660817. Proton’s official Twitter account is @Permian_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Proton (XPR) is a new public blockchain and smart contract platform designed for both consumer applications and peer-peer payments. It is built around a secure identity and financial settlements layer that allows users to directly link real identity and fiat accounts, pull funds and buy crypto, and use that crypto seamlessly in apps. “
Buying and Selling Proton
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Proton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.