WHALE (CURRENCY:WHALE) traded down 8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 8th. During the last week, WHALE has traded 29.5% lower against the US dollar. One WHALE coin can currently be purchased for $25.40 or 0.00043929 BTC on popular exchanges. WHALE has a total market cap of $138.55 million and $1.11 million worth of WHALE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.78 or 0.00070540 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.94 or 0.00266272 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00005464 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $454.63 or 0.00786365 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $57,728.87 or 0.99852387 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00017456 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $405.66 or 0.00701656 BTC.
WHALE launched on May 2nd, 2020. WHALE’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 5,455,330 coins. The official website for WHALE is whale.me. WHALE’s official Twitter account is @WhaleShark_Pro and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “WHALE is a social currency (cryptocurrency) that is backed by tangible and rare Non-Fungible Token (NFT) assets while embodying scarcity through definitive limited issuance. WHALE aims to be a tangible asset-backed currency, with one dimension of the token value ascribed to it's “VAULT” contents of digital art and collectibles. “
WHALE Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WHALE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WHALE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WHALE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WHALE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WHALE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.