FIO Protocol (CURRENCY:FIO) traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 21st. FIO Protocol has a total market cap of $66.47 million and $6.09 million worth of FIO Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, FIO Protocol has traded down 29.9% against the US dollar. One FIO Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00000527 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- WAX (WAXP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00000965 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 23.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00002798 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00001670 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 104.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000019 BTC.
FIO Protocol Coin Profile
FIO Protocol is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 25th, 2020. FIO Protocol’s total supply is 753,910,250 coins and its circulating supply is 231,482,843 coins. The Reddit community for FIO Protocol is https://reddit.com/r/officialFIO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FIO Protocol’s official Twitter account is @joinFIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. FIO Protocol’s official website is fioprotocol.io. FIO Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/fio-blog.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fio protocol is a decentralized usability layer for the entire blockchain ecosystem that is integrated into existing crypto products such as wallets, exchanges, and crypto payment processors. FIO Addresses are a single identifier that eliminates the need to see, or even know about, blockchain public addresses. FIO Protocol offers in-app requests for funds, done in an encrypted and private manner, the ability to specify the type and amount and eliminate confusion for the sender and Attach standardized metadata to any crypto transaction, ranging from a simple note to structured data like an order card or invoice. “
Buying and Selling FIO Protocol
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FIO Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FIO Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FIO Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FIO Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FIO Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.